Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Top 5, Already?

Just a quick update to say that it looks like we're unofficially sitting at #5 on the boy list. These folks are the new #1.

Also, at the request of my sister, here is one of my favorite blogs of a family who is home with their Ethiopian boys. They adopted TRIPLETS (two identical and another one who hung out with them in the womb)! From the videos I've watched, these boys just crack me up. They are always piling on top of each other. Life is a full-contact sport for them. To see what I mean, watch the video from this post or this post or this post.

4 comments:

Troy said...

Hey Matt ... unfortunately, I have no clue who the people are in the 2 spots above us ... I was hoping that they may poke their heads up on the listserv since Julie/Christy sent the email out but no luck so far...hopefully there will be a flurry of referrals and it'll be a non-issue ... hopefully.

BTW, your laundry room floor looks awesome ... great idea.

Chris and Chrissy Miller said...

nice! glad you are moving up in the rankings (unlike a certain "basketball" team you like)!

Melissa said...

YAY!!!!! Thanks for posting the other blogs too. :)

beemanworld said...

This is great news! I am so happy for you guys! What a blessing it will be to get your new little girl or boy home, a great addition to the family. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Great to hear from you...sadly, poor Lucky didn't make it long after I posted that blog! Dad figured out the mom must have had toxemia and passed it on to the babies so he lost the mom and triplets! A sad lesson about death for Gabby! But...life goes on.