Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kindergarten

Today was Brennan's first day of Kindergarten!


We all (minus Jeremiah who was still in bed) walked out to the end of the drive this morning and waited with Brennan for the bus to pick him up.


When the bus pulled up to our driveway, Brennan walked right up to the bus and hopped on. The bus driver told him to turn around so his mom could take a picture. Brennan gave a quick turn, said "cheese", and headed for a seat. And then he was gone...


When he got home in the afternoon he said that riding the bus was his favorite part of kindergarten. I think he enjoyed a few other things too, but he wasn't too impressed with nap time. Kids just don't understand how great that concept is. Who wouldn't love a designated 30 minute time period to lay down and rest in the middle of the day?

Sawyer wants to go to kindergarten too but sadly he's got 4 more years until he can join Brennan on the bus.


Here are a few Jeremiah pictures taken over the last few weeks. He continues to do really well. He's such a happy, laid back little guy. Plus he's ridiculously cute in my biased opinion.

I had to include this picture of him in his Bears onesie for his little buddy Silas B.






Monica and her three boys.


Random - the Goodyear blimp flew right over our house today. Not sure where it was going.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

thanks for the blog! i thought maybe you had fallen into a well. WHAT CUTE BOYS YOU HAVE! I just want to snuggle them for my full-time job.

neely said...

my oldest starts Kindergarten this year too. where did all the years go?

Tisha Alexander said...

It sounds like he had a WONDERFUL day!!

I love all the pictures. Jeremiah is a cutie!!!! I really love his hair.

Kathy Beachy said...

I like the picture of Sawyer and his backpack.

The Bogard Family said...

Wow what a wonderful day! How did Monica do? I cried so hard when my girls went to Kindergarten, but it also is so exciting.

I love the Bears onesie! Way to go buddy! Jeremiah is So cute!!! I just love his hair. Where did you find his onesie Mr. Silas is going to have to get one of those.

Tell Monica hello for me and we still do want to get together.

Blessings,
Angie