Sunday, July 13, 2008

Laundry room update

I was able to work on the laundry room some more yesterday. I've got most of the main framing done, that is until I have to hack a hole in the wall between the garage and the house. That may require some outside consultation.




























The end wall was a far cry from being level and it was a combination of framed walls and trusses. So, I shimmed it out to get everything even and then overlaid the whole thing with 3/4" OSB. This should make life much easier when it comes time to hang cabinets on this wall. I did the same thing on the little angled section up top.

I think I'm ready to get my cabinet man out to get the cabinet layout finalized and I need to call my plumber to get on the list to get stuff roughed in. Hopefully I can keep things moving along.

No comments: