Sunday, July 6, 2008

Slowly but Surely (emphasis on SLOWLY)

I finally spent some more time working on the laundry room this past Friday and Saturday. Thanks to the blog, I feel guilty when I don't work on the project because that means I can't post any progress. At my snails pace I managed to get down almost all of the subflooring. Brennan wanted to be part of the action so I kept him occupied by having him hammer short screws into some pre-drilled holes in a few scrap pieces of wood. He was enjoying himself so it was worth the loss of a few screws. Sadly the freezer is still hanging out under the laundry room floor. We'll get it out someday. Monica will probably force me to move it soon. It is fairly annoying if you need anything in the freezer these days.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

brennan can come help at our house!!! ... if we ever need screws nailed into pre-drilled holes. ... and if we ever have a house.