Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break

This was the view out our kitchen window Monday morning (the first day of Monica's spring break)...



It looked really nice but seemed like it would have fit better with Christmas Break than Spring Break. Most of the snow was melted by the middle of the day.

As for the adoption front, there really isn't much to report. We're still waiting for our April 22nd court date, which is rapidly approaching. Our case manager just got back from Ethiopia. Hopefully we'll get an email from her sometime in the next few days with some pictures of Jeremiah.

Tomorrow afternoon we're heading for Kansas. My cousin is getting married on Saturday. It's about a 14 hour drive. We're splitting the trip into two days on the way out but we have to do the whole trip back on Sunday so Monica can be at school on Monday. Hopefully the boys' eyes will just glaze over as we feed one video after another into the DVD player.

Speaking of the boys, I'm realizing I don't have very many pictures of them on here.





8 comments:

Carrie said...

I love that last picture of Sawyer. :) That's great.

I guess there is such a thing as too much snow, huh?

Kristi J said...

Your boys are so cute...Praying for that up and coming court date :) kristi

Tisha Alexander said...

Have a safe trip! My parents live in Maine which is 20 hours, so I know what you mean about the glaze look!! I couldn't do it without a dvd player. Your boys are super cute. I will be praying for your court date.

Deb said...

That really is a LOVELY snow picture! Even if it feels out of season. Have a great trip to KS. We tried to find some cheap tickets at the last minute just because we're jealous that the whole Beachy clan will be together.....no luck.

Joel said...

We had our "post-season" blizzard a couple of weeks ago, with similar mixed sentiments. Looking forward to meeting you!

--The "other party" in your cousin's approaching marriage. :-)

Bizzy Beemans said...

Hey Matt! Your boys are so cute! I love seeing pictures of them on your mom's blog. I can't imagine 2 boys and soon to be 3. My life with one is at times, too much! thanks for the snow picture. My mom kept telling me how pretty it was up there as I was not amused with snow in April but I think she was right. Hopefully we won't see that again until December or January!

Mandy said...

Wow! Cute boys - and one more coming very soon!

Shell in your Pocket said...

They all look very cute!
sandy toe