Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tentative Travel Dates

We got our tentative travel dates today!  AGCI wants us there by Sunday, May 17th.  We're tentatively planning to go a few days early so we'll tentatively be leaving on May 13th or May 14th.  That means we're leaving in 2 weeks (tentatively of course)!  Wow!  Tentatively we will get home on May 22nd or 23rd.  One thing that is definite is that Monday, May 25th is Memorial Day which means I'll have an extra day to recover before going back to work.  Sweet!  I'll post more definite travel dates once we get our tickets booked.

I'm using this post to test out my ability to post to our blog via email, which would allow me to post while we're in Ethiopia (I guess you can't access blogger in Ethiopia).  A few families that traveled recently did this so hopefully I can figure it out too.  They even managed to get pictures on their posts.  I'll tackle that later.  Baby steps.

Two weeks people!!!

10 comments:

neely said...

yeah for travel dates!!! hope the tentative turns to set soon.

Matt said...

FYI - This posting via email thing works great!

Jess & Matt said...

So excited for your travel dates. I will need to learn the whole post via e-mail.

Tisha Alexander said...

TWO WEEKS!!! I am so glad that the email thing works, I am going to have to figure that one out! Now that I sent you guys pictures, you have to check in on my sweeties! No pressure... :)

Ron & Maria said...

Congrats on on passing court and your tentative travel dates!

The Bogard Family said...

Yay!!! We are so happy for you! I sure hope we pass court tonight and travel soon too! Wow two weeks!!!! That is so wonderful!

beemanworld said...

Looks like you're doing great with emailing on the blog! I can't believe how fast this is going for you! I'm happy for you guys. Congrats! Travel safely and bring that little boy back!

Melissa said...

A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
Is it July yet so I can come meet the lil fella? Drat!

Josh and Kristi said...

Start packing!!!

Sue said...

Sounds great! So exciting! God bless you all!