Friday, May 22, 2009

Almost Home

Only one more flight to go to get home. We're overnighting in London right now. We fly out at 7:30 in the morning on a direct flight to Chicago. We're ready to get home. Monica and Jeremiah are asleep beside me on the bed. Tomorrow night we'll be in our own bed with all 3 of our boys in the same house!

We left Addis Ababa around noon Ethiopian time. We got seats in the bulkhead row which meant we got one of the bassinets. That was great. Jeremiah continues to amaze us with his personality. He barely fussed the whole flight. Most of the time he was either sleeping or just hanging out checking out what was going on.

Alright, I should get some sleep...sorry no pictures I'm too tired.

6 comments:

Jess & Matt said...

Praying for safe travels!

Melissa said...

awesome! i was hoping you would get a bunkhead seat. what a great kiddo -- already an expert traveler!

Marlys said...

We will be praying for a safe flight back. I can't wait to see and squeeze him.

Kathy Beachy said...

see ya soon!

Troy said...

safe travels back to chi-town ... can't wait to see more pics of your boy and ET ... and of course, ask 1000 questions for travel :)

Tisha Alexander said...

I second what Troy said! I met Angie at the airport yesterday and she said everyone was going to meet in Indy at some point soon. I can't wait! :)