Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Still Here

We're still here! Sorry for not blogging more. I've heard rumors
that my sister is complaining about my lack of blogging. Keep in mind
that there's no wi-fi in our rooms here. You have to go to the
computer in the lobby and "hope" that they can actually get the
dial-up connection to go through. Even as I type this, I'm not sure
I'll actually be able to post this (It's working!)

Jeremiah Bemnet is doing great! He is such a good baby. He almost
never fusses and is usually very content. Not to mention the fact
that he is stinking cute. To keep the audience happy, I'll try to
include some pictures in the post.

Tomorrow we're going to try and tour the Fistula hospital as well as
possibly visit a government orphanage. In the evening, we'll get to
see the family who hosted us our first few days in Ethiopia. Tomorrow
is our last full day here. We called home today and got to talk to
the boys. We're ready to be home and have our family all together.

We heard that a few families back in the states got some great news
today. We are rejoicing with you in Ethiopia!

20 comments:

Jess & Matt said...

He is sooo cute. Love his curls! I bet the older boys can't wait to get their hands on him.

Melissa said...

sheepish grin about my whining ... ;) but seriously i know you don't have reliable internet so i won't hold it against you.

jeremiah looks like a little sleeping angel!!!! i just watched a documentary called "a walk to beautiful" about the fistula hospital in aa (i can never spell it right, so i will no longer try).

have a great time!

neely said...

he is so adorable!! love his hair and his little lips!

lynette showalter said...

oh, wow! so precious! he looks so healthy and happy. glad your family can be reunited soon.

Kathy Beachy said...

Love it love it love!!! He is stinking cute!! I can't wait to see him in person.

Tisha Alexander said...

He is just too cute for words. I am glad that he is doing so well!!!! I will be praying as you prepare to travel home. :)

Mary said...

Awesome! He is SO cute! Have a good trip home!

Troy said...

nothing to say except he's cute guys.

Praying for safe travels home so you can be a complete family!

Carrie said...

ADORABLE!!!

Amber said...

He is SO cute! Love the hair:)

Kristi J said...

ohhhhhh, that hair!! he is gorgeous!! Can't wait to see more pics, kristi

Aubrey said...

I know you've gotten a lot of hair comments, but really, what I would give for those beautiful locks! He's gorgeous!

Carla Richer said...

Could he be any cuter?!!! Sooo happy for you guys!

grandma vi said...

Give Jeremiah Bemnet a hug and kiss from his grandpa and grandma.
See you Sat.
Love ya, love ya, love ya.

Eastiopians said...

He is precious!!! Thanks for the update. Gotta keep the masses happy. haha ;)

Jen Bontrager said...

I've been checking in several times each day looking for more pictures and an update on how he's doing. I can't get over how cute he is. Can't wait to see him in person!

Liz said...

can't wait to see you all together!! we're so happy for you!!

beemanworld said...

He is so precious! So happy for you guys! Have a safe trip back!

Brooke said...

You seriously need to hurry home! I can tell that Jeremiah is just waiting for me to squeeze his little cheeks! I promise I'll be nice, but they just look so squeezable!

Anonymous said...

you finally have him in your arms!!! He's adorable. I've been checking almost every day for news. So happy for you! Carmen